Friday, March 15, 2013

Welcome {Update}



Hello! And welcome to Culinary Brainchild! Thank you to my best friend Rebecca for coming up with the title for this blog. I was stuck and she really helped me out! Thanks again Becca, don't know what I would do without you! 

Culinary Brainchild is a blog where I will share all my culinary passion and creations with you! Currently this will come in the form of recipes created by me and tested by my wonderful family!

Now to the fabulous design!!! I am so excited to have a place to share all my creations with you, and I have to thank Rachel over at Parajunkee Design for giving me the amazing blog you see before you! 

Feel free to browse around, hope you see something you like! 

Looking forward to sharing my culinary creations!








No comments:

Post a Comment